2016 is coming to an end and it has been quite a year. The year started off rocky, but came together quite nicely at the end. But before I share with you my goals for 2017, here are some highlights from 2016:
- This year I celebrated the launch of my book, the Digital Cash Evolution. This is a passive income blueprint designed to help anyone start a business creating and selling digital products online, for a start up cost of less than $100.
- Then of course I launched the G.A.M.E. Prep for BJAT Exam, Trinidad SEA Exam and Jamaica GSAT. I also updated the G.A.M.E Prep for Belize PSE to include narrated questions.
- This year was the third year in a row I held the Creating Mobile Apps with MAPS summer workshop for children. I hope to turn that workshop into an online course soon.
- I launched my Digital Media Consultant business.
- I launched the #AskTiffany Podcast Show where I answer questions from my listeners that pertain to start up and entrepreneurship.
- I also accepted the position of Lead Advisor at Boss Ladies on The Move, which is a network of women entrepreneurs from around the world.
- I got bit more consistent with writing for my blog.
My Goals for 2017 and beyond…
Now that I have recapped some of what took place in 2016 it’s time to take a look at some of my personal and business goals for 2017. I am more than happy to share them with you, my readers, in hopes that you will hold me accountable for achieving these goals in 2017.
One of my primary goals for 2017 is to focus more on health. While I am only 32 and have never had a major health issue, it is time I develop a healthy regime for my life. I have packed on a few pounds and my jeans are telling me that I need to do something about it. With that said, I happy to let you all know that I have decided to start doing yoga in 2017. I will be using the Her Yoga Secrets system and I will be posting my results on a weekly basis on my YouTube Channel. I will also be adapting the Paleo diet and I will let know how that works as well.
Speaking of YouTube Channel, in 2015, I launched the “Improving lives with Digital Media” show, and I have not been creating and posting videos like I should have. I have decided to rekindle this show to supplement my digital media consultancy business. I will be posting my schedule early next week.
A couple weeks ago, I announced the re-launch of the Belize Trivia Challenge Game. This is a game I had launched in 2011 and I am relaunching it as a mobile app game. The competition starts January 30th, 2017. I will be posting more about this challenge closer to the date.
Most importantly, I want to focus a great deal of my time and attention on my relationship with God and my son as he continues to improve his skills and overcome his challenges with Asperger’s Syndrome.
This is not the complete or final list of goals. I will be sharing more with you on my goals for 2017 as the year progresses. And of course I would love to hear from you about your goals for 2017. Feel free to share them with me in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading. I wish you a happy and prosperous 2017 in advance!
Personal goals for 2017
Business goals for 2017