The Growth Hack Course for Serious Online Business Owners
In This Growth Hack Course, I Will Teach You How To Stop Working IN Your Business And How to Start Working ON Your Business Instead!
One of the biggest pitfalls of online business owners is that they find themselves trapped doing ALL the work themselves. It’s called the “one man band” syndrome…
There are many tasks involved in running an online business:
- Website development
- Writing and copywriting
- Traffic – SEO, PPC, social media, building links
- Customer support
- JV’s and affiliates
- Webhosting and domain names
- and many more.
Not only is it stressful to run all those projects on your own, but it also means that you run the risk of not completing many of the tasks in your business. Problem with that is that a project that is only 50% completed won’t make any money.
That’s where automation comes in.
What is Automation?
Automating is the documentation of the process by which a task can be completed in order to replicate the results.
You can call it a blueprint or a manual. Step 1. Do x, y and z. Step 2. Do 1.a, 1.b and 1.c… and so on. Because it is fully documented, it can be repeated over and over again.
By designing a system for each aspect of your business, your business will run smoothly, and you will have time to do the things you love that are not related to your business.
Automation will be most beneficial to your business and your personal life!
HERE ARE SOME WAYS AUTOMATION CAN BENEFIT YOUR BUSINESS.
Money coming into your business is one way of measuring your business’ progress, but it is not the only one. Being able to measure other aspects of your business can help you to determine what they next steps should be in your business. A business that is well automated gives you the ability to do “spot checks” on campaigns and other processes running within the business, so that you can determine very quickly, what is working and what isn’t.
Finish Small Tasks On-Time
If you don’t have a plan for each day, there are small tasks that can build up to create a bottle neck in your business. If you are to post accounts receivable and accounts payable on a schedule, you can end up having to do a lot of work in preparing checks for employees, if these tasks don’t get done on a regular basis. Automation eliminates having your back against a wall and having to drop other important tasks to play catch-up in other departments in you business.
More Time for Networking
If the processes in your business are automated, you will have more time to spend on networking which will grow your business and increase revenue. Just imagine being able to devote an afternoon to submitting online ads, sending promotional emails, or even promoting your business locally at Chamber of Commerce events. Best of all, you can spend your time on these endeavors knowing that the company is moving right along without your direct attention for a few hours.
Take a Much Needed Vacation
After all, wasn’t getting control of your time one of the reasons you wanted to set up your own business? If your business is systematically organized, you can take time off to spend time with your kids. There is also the chance that you can even take several days off in order to take a short vacation if you like. Best of all, you can do this without getting any permission or approval from anyone.
AUTOMATION IS NO MYSTERY, BUT GETTING IT DONE RIGHT CAN BE A CHALLENGE!
Luckily, I’ve prepared this growth hack course for you which details what and how to automate your business and increase your revenue exponentially.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this growth hack course:
- How to automate the processes in your business so that you can grow it exponentially. Just imagine that your business was completely automated. You would have so much time, and you would be making so much more money.
- 4 Essential tips from the best-selling book, The E-Myth by Michael Gerber. This book shows how any business owner can work on their business rather than in their business. The values from these lessons have immeasurable value.
- How businesses like McDonald’s and other francizes leverage growth on automation and how you can apply the same principles to your business too.
- How to create systems that run on auto-pilot. I will share with you the tools and techniques I use to record all aspects of my business process, so that I can hand it to a staff, outsource it to others or create a software or program to automate that process.
- How to outsource like a boss to streamline and automate your business in a way that may have never seemed possible before now. Grow your business seamlessly.
- How to automate your digital marketing efforts so that you can increase the leads and sales coming into your business on auto-pilot.
- A few (free) software and scripts that you can use to automate small tasks in your business without all the headaches. Get all the tasks in your business organized and automated so that they are not overlooked and are always done on time.
- …and much, much more!
How Can You Get Access to This Powerful GROWTH HACK COURSE?
Get notified when Small Biz Big Bucks – Growth Hack Course goes live!
That is a truly incredible value, especially considering the significant difference it’ll make to your success. Did I mention this growth hack course is only $497.00? It’s definitely a point worth repeating. You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource on the internet.